30 lb force feedback from a tamper that looks and feels like an ordinary espresso tamper. Variation in tamping force no longer affects espresso quality. The industry standard for coffee shop quality control.
The words that are most frequently used in online reviews are shown in this image. The bigger the word, the more often it was used.
Here are some highlights from online reviews (see our Buzz page for many more reviews)…
- “One less variable to worry about […] there are a lot of good things to say abou this tamper!” – RG
- “The most perfectly consistent tamps possible! Excellent for both training and daily use.” – MR
- “If a hefty repeatable 30# tamp is what you want, then this is the last tamper you should buy” – MV
- “A serious tool for the serious barista; as well-engineered as any luxury car and as practical as … uhh … pants.” – LC
- “Heavy and extremely well constructed” – GC
The Perfect Tamp, Every Time
Our company began with a search for perfection and a desire to eliminate unknown variables from the brewing process, which led us to develop the ESPRO Calibrated Tamper, our very first product and patent. The Tamper trades guesswork for precision by delivering you 30 pounds of force with a reassuring click, every time.
The Perfect Pour
Water will always seek the path of least resistance. ESPRO’s Calibrated Tamper assures that all of your espresso grounds are compressed uniformly and consistently, creating perfectly even resistance against water pressure and ensuring full saturation. Your reward is the perfect pour.
Solid, Built To Last
The Espro Tamper was designed for your hand, with a stainless steel base and an anodized aluminum handle. You can feel the balance and durability. It also fits both your machine and your tamping style, with a variety of bases in both flat and convex.
FLAT BASE SIZES: 53mm | 58mm
CONVEX BASE SIZES: 49mm | 51mm | 53mm | 57mm | 58mm
Satisfying, Yet Subtle
By eliminating variations in tamping pressure, you can assure consistent espresso from barista to barista, hour to hour, day to day, with only the need for a simple grinder adjustment. The click is satisfying, yet subtle enough to not disrupt coffee grounds.
Identical size and balance to a standard tamper. Patented.
Click on this image to see the tamper in action!
Industry Leading Specifications
- Solid 1 lb tamper weight, perfectly balanced
- Stainless steel base and anodized aluminum handle
- 30 lb force actuation
- Factory calibrated – does not require recalibration or adjustment
- Assembled in Canada
- Click on this image to see the results of a perfect tamp!
Highlights from our online reviews (see our Buzz page for many more reviews)…
One less variable to worry about […] there are a lot of good things to say about this tamper! – RG
The most perfectly consistent tamps possible! Excellent for both training and daily use. – MR
If a hefty repeatable 30# tamp is what you want, then this is the last tamper you should buy. – MV
A serious tool for the serious barista; as well-engineered as any luxury car and as practical as … uhh … pants. – LC
Heavy and extremely well constructed. – GC
This is the ideal amount of force for tamping your espresso… – 49mm