TERMS AND CONDITIONSLet's make your class booking a smooth one!
Cancellation and Postponement
Please note that upon payment, your place for the class is confirmed and no cancellation and refund will be entertained under any circumstances. However, postponement may still be allowed under certain circumstances at the sole discretion of Highlander Coffee Academy.
Minimum Class Size
We require a minimum number of 2 (Barista Programmes) and 5 (Coffee Appreciation Workshop) participants to start a class. In the event that a particular class does not meet the minimum sign-up, we will notify the participants and reschedule the session to the next available slot.
Class Booking Process
- Select your desired course and schedule.
- Fill in our ONLINE BOOKING FORM with your ‘Name’, ‘Email’ and ‘Phone’. Select ‘Spaces’ if number of participants is more than one.
- Select payment ‘Pay With’ by ‘Paypal’ or ‘Offline’ (Bank Transfer/CASH/NETS within 24 hours).
- Click ‘Send your booking’.
- Complete your payment through Paypal (Credit Card if you do not wish to use Paypal).
Preparing to Attend Our Class
- You may wish to contact us at Tel: +65 6226 1686 if you have any questions.
- Casual dressing with covered footwear is recommended.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes earlier to settle in.
- You may bring your own writing materials.
- Study notes will be provided.
*By signing up for this class, you agree to hold Highlander Coffee Pte Ltd and its instructors entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. You also acknowledge and assume all the risks involved in participating in a coffee making workshop.