Watch our videos and understand more about our coffees and workshops !
Looking for the RIGHT coffee for your OFFICE, F&B ESTABLISHMENT or HOME?
- FRESH tasting coffee is HARD TO COME BY!
- Current coffee supplier cannot produce and supply GOOD CONSISTENT coffee
- There are just too many OVERPRICED coffee out there MEDIOCRE at best?
- Coffee suppliers make coffee drinking sounds like ROCKET SCIENCE. It’s just too intimidating!
- FRESH is BEST. A local gourmet coffee roaster is definitely a plus because chances are coffees supplied can be really fresh. Yes there are reliable roasters in Singapore that deliver true FRESHNESS. You just have to know who they are.
- Many out there focus on showcasing fancy sounding but very expensive coffees to impress you. The focus of the supplier should be WHAT TASTE GOOD FOR THE CUSTOMERS.
- GOOD CONSISTENT COFFEE is definitely achievable with the RIGHT SUPPLIER and getting the COFFEE MAKING RIGHT.
- HOW GOOD A COFFEE MEANS to a CUSTOMER is more IMPORTANT. Good coffee should not be mind boggling with big jargon, latest expensive equipment, complicated techniques and hype. On the contrary, SIMPLICITY and CONSISTENCY can result in greater ENJOYMENT of your coffee! LESS is actually MORE!
HOW CAN HIGHLANDER COFFEE HELP?
Roasting almost daily, we bring the freshest beans to your cafe establishment, office and home! Read what others have to say…
Try our house blend QUATTRO; served daily at our espresso bar. Choose from a selection of our classic single origin or espresso beans for your own brew. Purchase online, pickup our beans at 49 Kampong Bahru Road OR contact us for a no obligation discussion regarding your personal, office or cafe needs.
Our coffees are:-
- Reasonably priced and well packaged
- Freshly inhouse roasted
- We have availability of a good selection of single origins and blends
THE BOTTOM LINE…
- You save more, enjoy more value-for-money
- You will get to enjoy the fresh, smooth and consistent taste
- You will be served with personalized, reliable service and friendly technical support
SIMPLY SAID, WE UNDERSTAND COFFEE BETTER. You will BENEFIT from our dedicated team of REAL PEOPLE with extensive PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE and on a DAILY basis:-
- ROAST coffee for retail (2006) and wholesale (2012)
- DISTRIBUTE and SERVICE coffee machines (2004)
- WALK the talk by OWNING a cafe and SERVE coffee daily (2006)
- PIONEER in COFFEE TRAINING and probably conducted the most number of classes in the WORLD (2004)!
- PROVIDE SOUND COFFEE CONSULTANCY with a PROVEN TRACK RECORD (2006)
We have been dealing with Espresso Coffee Machines and provided freshly roasted coffee beans to organisations and F&B outlets since 2004. Some of our coffee customers are Google, Landlease, Charles and Keith, Joe and Dough, W39, Cups and Canvas, Wimbly Lu, Coffee Stop, Chef Icon, Coffee Connect, Wong Partnership, salesforce.com, Allen and Gledhill, Global Orient, Lloyds of London, Lloyds Register, Paul Filtration, A-STAR, EMC Systems, Mitsubishi Corporation etc… Highlander Coffee Quick Factfile: We are a Singapore pioneer in the gourmet coffee business established for more than 10 years (since 2004). Our cafe has been around serving coffee to new and regular customers for over 9 years. Our coffee academy is reputed the longest standing educational platform reaching out to more people than anybody else in the WORLD! We now WHOLLY OWN a roasting plant producing coffee almost daily for both retail and wholesale! We are AVA (mandatory licence for wholesale supplies), Halal (whole plant) and NEA (our espresso bar) certified. We are currently one of notable home and commercial espresso machine importer distributor in the region for the VBM brand with keen repair and parts support capabilities. “…It’s not easy for me to get to your shop, so I was looking for an easy way to get to enjoy your yummy beans. I do enjoy the taste!” Mr Raymond Komen (New Zealand) “thank you HIGHLANDERIANS for your excellent coffee bean which kept us espredrated during 龍 Chinese New Year !!” Mr 陳海晗 (Singapore) “We at Jazz Café, in the Maldives loves your coffee! :)” Mr Yaseen Hameed (Maldives) “It’s been about 4 years since I first stepped in your cafe and you guys still make the best coffees around”. Mr Daryll Chan (Singapore) “Thanks Phil, IT was a great priviledge for me to find your shop and have such world class coffee. I hope your business goes over the top. blessings,…This is Phil, one of the owners of Highlander coffee. Check them out on the web… best coffee in the world!” Mr Michael Card (American Christian singer-songwriter, musician, author, and radio host from Franklin, Tennessee http://www.michaelcard.com/ and Facebook Album) “if personal attention to the production line is key to the artisanal push, then unpretentious down-to-earth brothers Phil and Cedric Ho of Highlander Coffee are often cited as the early adopters of more holistic control over their cup – bringing in green beans, roasting on-site (even on demand), grinding on demand, brewing to perfection. They serve up the best cup of flat white I’ve had in Singapore so far. “http://www.zimbio.com/member/theshadow/articles/8guATCoGPqD/Flat+Whites+Caps+Singapore+Failed+Humans+World “Hi guys… awesome to meet up earlier today. Definitely the best and most enjoyable coffee I’ve had in Singapore ever!!! Looking forward to run your Supremo blend through our Cimbali for my morning coffee =) Cheers!…Thanks guys! Awesome work you guys doing! Best coffee in Singapore for sure! Sander.” Mr Sander Blauw (Netherlands)
Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to make something simple.Richard Branson
For offices and F&B establishments, do you provide FREE samples for trial if we are interested?
Office and Existing F&B Establishment
If you keen to SAMPLE the variety of our coffees in small quantities, you may EMAIL ([email protected]) to PURCHASE them by cash at WHOLESALE prices, we will deliver to you FREE-OF-CHARGE, without the minimum order requirement. Applicable for FIRST TIME TRIAL ORDER ONLY.
Alternatively, please make an appointment to come by our showroom to taste the different coffees with NO OBLIGATION. Tel: 62261686, 49 Kampong Bahru Road S(169362).
Startup F&B Establishment
Do you roast your own coffee beans and does Highlander Coffee possesses the required food safety certifications?
In Singapore, it is illegal to roast beans instore (NEA certification) and supply wholesale to other food and beverage establishments. See http://www.ava.gov.sg/explore-by-sections/food/food-manufacturing-storage-innovation/overview-of-food-establishments-in-singapore
As our wholesale business grew, we eventually become a AVA certified wholesale roaster and supplier. End 2012, we finally WHOLLY OWN a roasting plant; producing coffee almost daily for both retail and wholesale with AVA (2012) and Halal (2015) certification. Our roasting facility is located at Food Exchange, 28 km away from our espresso bar (NEA certified since 2006)!
How often are your beans roasted?
Where are the beans sourced from?
Why are these beans special? Flavor?
Favorite roast? How do you get this flavor?
Why is Highlander Coffee unique?
Old is gold they say. Highlander has been around since before the artisanal hipster coffee trend started! They sell coffee, equipment and classes. Always worth a visit if you're a coffee lover. Baristas are friendly and very approachable.Mr Namdev Sachathep