Enjoy commercial quality espresso coffees right at the comfort of your own home!
- I have enough of paying for INCONSISTENT and BADLY MADE coffee in cafes.
- There are just too many CONFUSING MODELS AND TYPES available in the marketplace! Which is most suitable for my budget and expectations?
- Many espresso machines are very fanciful and highly priced. Can they really help me to serve good coffee CONSISTENTLY?
- Coffee machine distributor we talked to don’t seemed able to provide the much needed AFTER-SALES TECHNICAL SUPPORT should something go wrong.
- Besides buying the machine, can the supplier provide EFFECTIVE COFFEE MAKING TRAINING for us to get the most of the coffee machine?
THE FACTS & SOLUTIONS
- It is DEFINITELY possible to MAKE AND ENJOY COMMERCIAL QUALITY espressos, cappuccinos, caffe lattes etc..AT HOME OR AT YOUR OFFICE if you invest in a proper machine and learn how to do it!
- Depending on your expectations, there are different models and types that will suit different needs. There IS definitely ONE that will will MATCH your needs and budget.
- Coffee machine only play ONE PART in achieving a good cup. Great coffee depends on the coffee origin, roasting, freshness, grind, brewing technique etc…not forgetting your preferences.
- RESPONSIVE AFTER-SALES TECHNICAL SUPPORT is absolutely crucial to the unexpected breakdown of coffee machines. You would need a vendor that has the expertise, hardware and manpower to support you when you in dire need.
- Many suppliers sell coffee machines but not only a handful can provide EFFECTIVE COFFEE MAKING TRAINING for you to succeed. Typically, NOT MANY have a proper coffee training curriculum, don’t roast and supply coffee, don’t have an in-house technical support team.
- With no obligation, Highlander Coffee can help you find the IDEAL HOME BARISTA MACHINE for your home.
HOW CAN HIGHLANDER COFFEE HELP?
Telephone us to have your needs assess first. Or contact us by submitting your enquiry online. We will response to you in the next 24 hours.
When you are ready to speak with us, kindly make an appointment at least a day in advance. Our cafe, showroom and training centre is located at 49 Kampong Bahru Road. Singapore 169362. Tel: 62261686 Operation Hours Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm Closed on Sun and Public Holidays Google map Highlander Coffee 49 Kampong Bahru Road, Singapore 169362 https://goo.gl/maps/k7NQx4HgTy72
You are most welcome to our showroom and have a chat to assess your needs further. If are into the advance stages of your research into machines, you may even wish to see a demonstration or go hands-on with our machines on display. If you wish, we can follow up with a proposal of the machine packages we offer for your consideration; all at NO OBLIGATION!
Since 2004, we have built up a robust TECHNICAL CAPABILITY to support the distribution of espresso machines serving homes, oﬃces and commercial establishments. Customers enjoy PEACE-OF-MIND through our sound troubleshooting know how on services, repair and spare parts support.
THE BOTTOM LINE…
SIMPLY SAID, WE UNDERSTAND COFFEE BETTER. You will BENEFIT from our dedicated team of REAL PEOPLE with extensive PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE and on a DAILY basis:-
- ROAST coffee for retail (2006) and wholesale (2012)
- DISTRIBUTE and SERVICE coffee machines (2004)
- WALK the talk by OWNING a cafe and SERVE coffee daily (2006)
- PIONEER in COFFEE TRAINING and probably conducted the most number of classes in the WORLD (2004)!
- PROVIDE SOUND COFFEE CONSULTANCY with a PROVEN TRACK RECORD (2006)
We have been dealing with Espresso Coffee Machines and provided freshly roasted coffee beans to organisations and F&B outlets since 2004. Some of our coffee customers are Google, Landlease, Charles and Keith, Joe and Dough, W39, Cups and Canvas, Wimbly Lu, Coffee Stop, Chef Icon, Coffee Connect, Wong Partnership, salesforce.com, Allen and Gledhill, Global Orient, Lloyds of London, Lloyds Register, Paul Filtration, A-STAR, EMC Systems, Mitsubishi Corporation etc…
Highlander Coffee Quick Factfile: We are a Singapore pioneer in the gourmet coffee business established for more than 10 years (since 2004). Our cafe has been around serving coffee to new and regular customers for over 10 years. Our coffee academy is reputed the longest standing educational platform reaching out to more people than anybody else in the WORLD! We now WHOLLY OWN a roasting plant producing coffee almost daily for both retail and wholesale! We are AVA (mandatory licence for wholesale supplies), Halal (whole plant) and NEA (our espresso bar) certified. We are currently one of notable home and commercial espresso machine importer distributor in the region for the VBM brand with keen repair and parts support capabilities.
“…It’s not easy for me to get to your shop, so I was looking for an easy way to get to enjoy your yummy beans. I do enjoy the taste!”
Mr Raymond Komen (New Zealand)
“thank you HIGHLANDERIANS for your excellent coffee bean which kept us espredrated during 龍 Chinese New Year !!”
Mr 陳海晗 (Singapore)
“We at Jazz Café, in the Maldives loves your coffee! :)”
Mr Yaseen Hameed (Maldives)
“It’s been about 4 years since I first stepped in your cafe and you guys still make the best coffees around”.
Mr Daryll Chan (Singapore)
“Thanks Phil, IT was a great priviledge for me to find your shop and have such world class coffee. I hope your business goes over the top. blessings,…This is Phil, one of the owners of Highlander coffee. Check them out on the web… best coffee in the world!”
Mr Michael Card (American Christian singer-songwriter, musician, author, and radio host from Franklin, Tennessee http://www.michaelcard.com/ and Facebook Album)
“if personal attention to the production line is key to the artisanal push, then unpretentious down-to-earth brothers Phil and Cedric Ho of Highlander Coffee are often cited as the early adopters of more holistic control over their cup – bringing in green beans, roasting on-site (even on demand), grinding on demand, brewing to perfection. They serve up the best cup of flat white I’ve had in Singapore so far.
“Hi guys… awesome to meet up earlier today. Definitely the best and most enjoyable coffee I’ve had in Singapore ever!!! Looking forward to run your Supremo blend through our Cimbali for my morning coffee =) Cheers!…Thanks guys! Awesome work you guys doing! Best coffee in Singapore for sure! Sander.”
Mr Sander Blauw (Netherlands)
What are the machine warranty terms and conditions?
Do you a technical support team and how fast is the response?
Do you roast your own coffee beans and does Highlander Coffee possesses the required food safety certifications?
As our wholesale business grew, we eventually become a AVA certified wholesale roaster and supplier. End 2012, we finally WHOLLY OWN a roasting plant; producing coffee almost daily for both retail and wholesale with AVA (2012) and Halal (2015) certification. Our roasting facility is located at Food Exchange, 28 km away from our espresso bar (NEA certified since 2006)!
How often are your beans roasted?
Where are the beans sourced from?
Why are these beans special? Flavor?
Favorite roast? How do you get this flavor?
Why is Highlander Coffee unique?
To be available to everyone it must be simple to master for an individual, organisation or a commercial establishment. Coffee should easily be learned and not intimidating or overcomplicated.
Since 2004, Highlander Coﬀee is committed to making it simple for anyone to experience good consistent coﬀee by sharing, serving, and support of our in-house roasted coﬀees, espresso coﬀee machines and coﬀee training workshops.
For more than a DECADE, our VALUES have kept us focused to achieve steady and consistent GROWTH. SIMPLY put, we want our customers to continue recognizing us as ENDURING, DEPENDABLE and CREDIBLE.
We have established a broad customer base that either enjoys coﬀee at our espresso bar or who purchases beans to savour at home. Commercial establishments and oﬃces trust our roasts to serve their coﬀee customers and employees.
BRANDS WE PARTNER
40 YEARS OF ACHIEVEMENTS, FROM GROUP VBM E61 TO THE NEW TS SYSTEM.
Not all companies can boast forty years of research and achievements in their fields. Since 1976, VBM has been designing, manufacturing and selling worldwide espresso machines appreciated by generations of baristas, confectioners, owners of cafes, restaurants and hotels.
Lelit is a family-run industry that designs and produces coffee machines either for household or professional use. Both a long technical tradition and an advanced research and development division make Lelit an emerging company among the espresso machines producers. Design, technology, service and care for details are the main features of a company looking onwards to the future.
The Little Guy is an award-winning premium espresso system for home use. The quality of the espresso shots and the milk texture equal or better any machine in the world, commercial machines included. The Little Guy has no moving parts, ensuring near zero servicing and perfect performance for the rest of your life.